Mentioned in this episode:
- Harrison, M. 2018, “Power and Punishment in Game of Thrones,” in Joe Leeson-Schatz, Amber George (eds), The Image of Disability: Essays on Media Representations, McFarland Press, North Carolina.
- Harrison, M. 2019, “George R. R. Martin and the Two Dwarfs,” in Katie Ellis, Gerard Goggin, Beth Haller, Rosemary Curtis (eds), Routledge Companion to Disability and Media, Routledge, New York.
- Webster, S. 2016, "Post-Domicide Artefacts: Mapping Resistance and Loss onto Palestinian House-Keys," Cultural Studies Review, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 41–64.
- Wesbter, S. 2018, "Heritage Site Simulacra in VR: Transforming Mnemonics," Refractory, vol. 30.
- Not A Podcast ASOIAF Re-Read Podcast (https://notacastasoiaf.podbean.com)
- Girls Gone Canon Cast (https://girlsgonecanon.podbean.com)
- The Winterfell Huis Clos Blog (http://branvras.free.fr/HuisClos/HuisClos.html)
- The Meereenese Blot (https://meereeneseblot.wordpress.com)
- Race for the Iron Throne (https://racefortheironthrone.wordpress.com)
- Witch, Please (http://ohwitchplease.ca)
You can support us on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/tropewatchers.
If you enjoyed A Clash of Critics, check out our flagship podcast, Trope Watchers, the podcast about pop culture and why it matters: tropewatchers.com.
CW: A Clash of Critics frequently discusses issues such as violence, abuse, sexual assault, bigotry, and other sensitive topics.